If you are using an STC postpaid number, you can change it to a prepaid number and vice versa. Here is the procedure to do it.
STC prepaid to postpaid
If you are using an STC prepaid number, you can always change it to postpaid through the application as well as by visiting the branch. In order to do this;
- Make sure you have consumed your balance.
- Install mySTC application from Playstore or iTunes.
- Login to your account with the phone number.
- Click on the “Home” button.
- Select “Upgrade to Postpaid“.
- Choose the suitable package on the next page.
- Click on the “Choose this plan” to confirm.
If it does not work this way, you can always visit one of the STC offices to do the job.
STC postpaid to prepaid
In order to change your STC postpaid number to a prepaid number, you will have to;
- Visit one of the STC offices.
- Request them to change from postpaid to prepaid.
- The officer will suspend your postpaid line and ask you to pay a certain sum of money.
- Pay the due amount within 24 hours.
- Your postpaid number will change to prepaid soon.
- You can also ask them to activate STC eSim on your mobile.