Table of Contents
If you are an STC user, you might have noticed that they send you all SMS in the Arabic language which is difficult to understand for many. Therefore, we are going to narrate 2 ways to change the STC language from Arabic to English.
We have also shared a video explaining the process.
Change STC language with an SMS
In order to change the language of an STC SIM from Arabic to English, write 1390 in an SMS and send it to 900.
In order to change the language of an STC SIM to Arabic, write 1290 in an SMS and send it to 900.
Change STC language through Application
- Download the MySTC App.
- Login to your Application.
- Click log in to Specific Number.
- Enter your STC number.
- The system will send you an SMS for verification.
- Enter the PIN you received by SMS.
- Click on the Number Properties tab.
- Change Preferred Language to English.