Table of Contents
You can change the Mobily username and password of the wifi, 4G or 5G modem, or router very easily through http://192.168.1.1/ IP address.
Change the password of Mobily Router
In order to change the username and password of Mobily modem/router;
- Connect the Mobily Wifi.
- Open the IP address http://192.168.1.1 through Google Chrome.
- Enter the username: “admin”.
- Enter the password: “admin”.
The username and password of Mobily routers is “admin” unless you have changed it yourself.
A new page will open with different options where you need to;
- Click on the “Management” button.
- Click on “Account”.
- Enter the new router username and password in order to change it.
Click on the “Apply” button.
In order to change Mobily wifi username and password, you need to;
- Connect with Mobily Wifi.
- Open the IP address http://192.168.1.1
- Login to your account.
- Select “Wifi”.
- Select “Multiple SSID”.
- Network Name (SSID): Enter the name of the Wifi.
- Enter the Mobily Wifi password in front of “Key Pass Phrase”.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Now connect all your devices with the Mobily router using the new password.