You can change the Zain username and password of the wifi, 4G or 5G modem, or router very easily through http://192.168.0.1/ IP address.
Change the Zain Wifi password
In order to change Zain wifi username and password, you need to;
- Connect the Zain wifi.
- Open the IP address http://192.168.8.1 through Google Chrome.
- Enter the username: “admin”.
- Enter the password: “admin”.
- On the next screen, you can change the wifi name and password.
- Confirm the new password on the next page.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
- Now connect all your devices with the Zain router using the new password.
Change the password of Zain Router
In order to change the username and password of the Zain modem/router;
- Connect the Zain Wifi.
- Open the IP address http://192.168.0.1/.
- Click on “Network Settings“.
- Select “Maintenance” from the drop-down list.
- Click on “Management“.
- User Name: Admin.
- Old Password: Admin.
- Set the new password.
- Confirm the new password.
- Click on the “Save” button.