If you are a Lebara user, you might have noticed that they send you all SMS in the Arabic language which is difficult to understand. There are 2 ways to change the Lebara SIM contact language from Arabic to English.
Method 1: Direct Code
In order to change the SIM contact language from Arabic to English.
- Dial *222*10# on your mobile.
- If the current language is Arabic, it will change to English.
- How to check Lebara Balance?
Method 2: Generic Code
The second way to change the Lebara SIM default language from Arabic to English or vice versa;
- Dial *000# on your mobile.
- Press “4” for settings.
- Press “1” to change the language.
- Dial “1” to change the language to English.
- Dial “2” to change the language to Arabic.
Method 3: Call the Helpline
If you find both of these ways difficult, you can call the Lebara Helpline and tell the representative that you want to change the language. He will help you out and make the changes in your settings.
- Lebara Helpline: 1755.
- Lebara Helpline with a mobile operator: 0576001755.
- Source: Lebara KSA.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.