Table of Contents
In case you find a SIM registered under your Iqama which is not in your use, you can cancel it in any of the following ways;
- Call the helpline and register a complaint.
- Visit STC, Mobily, or Zain office.
- Register an online complaint with CITC (explained below)
Cancel the SIM card on Iqama by calling the helpline
The easiest way to cancel a SIM card registered on your Iqama is by calling the helpline of the cellular company. Here are the helpline numbers;
- STC: 900 or 011-455-5555
- Mobily: 1100 or 0560101100
- Zain: 959 or 059-0000959
- Friendi: 166000 or 057-1166000
- Virgin Mobile:1789.
- Lebara: 1755 or 057-6001755
If you are a Mobily Customer, you can call the Mobily Helpline at 1100 and press the following to talk to their customer services representative.
- Press 9 for complaints.
- Press 1 for new complaints.
- Press 1 for complaints about voice services.
- Press 4 to submit an ownership complaint.
Cancel the SIM card on Iqama by Visiting an office
You can always visit the office of STC, Mobily, Zain, or any other cellular company and cancel the SIM cards registered on your Iqama. Here are the locations of their stores;
Register an online complaint with CITC
The third way to cancel a SIM card registered under your Iqama is to make a complaint to CITC for its unauthorized use. In order to do that;
Open the following link and register your account there. In case you are already registered, you can simply log in to your account.
- National ID for Saudis.
- Resident ID for Iqama holders.
- Passport ID for visitors.
- GCC ID for GCC cardholders.
- Border ID for Umrah/Family Visit/Tourist Visa holders.
Enter your Iqama number and the Iqama expiry date as it appears on your Absher account.
Click on the “Submit Complaint” button.
- Sub Service Type: Voice/Internet.
- Complaint Type: Canceling (Number – Service)
- Complaint Sub Type: Cancel or Suspend (Number – Service) without user request.
- Service Number: Mobile Number.
- Other Details: Enter the details of how is it not in your use.
Every cellular company including Mobily, STC, and Zain is required to resolve the complaint within 15 days. In case it is not resolved within the timeframe, you can escalate the issue with CITC.