Table of Contents
In case you find a SIM registered under your Iqama which is not in your use, you can cancel it in any of the following ways;
- Call the helpline and register a complaint.
- Visit STC, Mobily, or Zain office.
- Register an online complaint with CITC (explained below).
Cancel the SIM card on Iqama by calling the helpline
The easiest way to cancel a SIM card registered on your Iqama is by calling the helpline of the cellular company. Here are the helpline numbers;
- STC: 900 or 011-455-5555
- Mobily: 1100 or 0560101100
- Zain: 959 or 059-0000959
- Friendi: 166000 or 057-1166000
- Virgin Mobile:1789.
- Lebara: 1755 or 057-6001755
If you are a Mobily Customer, you can call the Mobily Helpline at 1100 and press the following to talk to their customer services representative.
- Press 9 for complaints.
- Press 1 for new complaints.
- Press 1 for complaints about voice services.
- Press 4 to submit an ownership complaint.
Cancel the SIM card on Iqama by Visiting an office
You can always visit the office of STC, Mobily, Zain, or any other cellular company and cancel the SIM cards registered on your Iqama. Here are the locations of their stores;
Register an online complaint with CITC
If you find out that no action has been taken by the cellular company on your request of canceling a SIM card registered under your Iqama, you can proceed to escalate this issue with CITC. Here is the process;
- Open the CITC website.
- Scroll down and click on “Individuals“.
- Click on the “Start Service” button.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Approve the Nafath request.
On the next screen,
- Select the mobile company.
- Was the ticket presented to the service provider? “Yes“.
- Ticket on behalf of someone? “NO“.
- Type of Client: Individual.
- Select your Mobile Number.
- Enter the ticket number received by the mobile company.
- Select the type of Ticket.
- Describe the details of the service.
- Click on the Submit button.