Table of Contents
If you meet certain requirements, you can apply for a Canada tourist or visit visa from Saudi Arabia online following a simple process.
Do you need a Canada Visa?
The citizens of all the countries mentioned in this list require a visa to enter Canada including;
- Saudi Arabia.
- The Philippines.
Canada visit visa requirements
Here are the requirements to apply for a Canada visit visa from Saudi Arabia;
- Print of Tourist Visa Application form (explained below).
- Passport + passport copy (valid for at least 6 months)
- 3 months bank statement with a minimum balance of $CAN 15,000 maintained throughout the period.
- Two photos with white background.
- Salary Certificate stamped by Chamber of Commerce.
- Exit Re-Entry Visa.
- Iqama copy.
- A booking for Airline Ticket.
- Hotel Booking.
- Better to attach previous Canada/UK/USA visas.
- Invitation letter (for the business trip only).
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the fee (explained below).
- VFS Appointment for Jeddah, Riyadh, or Khobar.
- Print of VFS Consent Form.
- Print of Document Checklist.
Visa Application Form
In order to fill out the Canada visit visa application form, you need to select the following;
- Register with IRCC Portal Account.
- Fill out the Canadian visa application online from the account.
- Print the filled visa application.
Canada Visa Fee
You need to pay the following non-refundable fee to apply for a Canada visit visa from Saudi Arabia;
- $CAN 100 per person visa fee.
- $CAN 500 visa fee for a family of 5 or above.
- $CAN 85 per person biometric fee.
- $CAN 170 biometric fee for a family of 2 or above.
- The entire fee is non-refundable.
Canada visit visa processing time
The VFS office tells every applicant that the processing time for Canada Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia is 40 days but on average it takes around 3 weeks.
You can keep on tracking the visit visa application status through your IRCC Portal Account.
Collection of Passport
Once you are informed by VFS that they have received your passport from the Canadian Embassy, you can collect it from their location. Make sure to visit the following;
- Stamped biographic page of your passport.
- The original Visa Application Centre Services Receipt.