Many women are interested to know if a wife can do twerking or dance for her husband or it is a haram act according to Islam? Sheikh Abdullah explains.
Can a wife dance for her husband in Islam?
It is not haram for a wife to do twerking or dance for her husband in Islam under 2 conditions;
- The wife should not be seen dancing in front of anyone other than her husband.
- Second is the wife should dance without any Music.
The same rule applies to husband and wife dancing together.
This statement started circulating on social media causing controversy among the people. In my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with the statement issued by the Saudi Cleric.
- Islam teaches us that there is no veil between Husband and wife.
- The other condition also makes sense as Music has been declared Haram in Islam.
- Islam is a liberal religion you just need to know it well.
- Can you kiss and hug your wife while fasting?
Who is Sheikh Abdullah?
Sheikh Abdullah Bin Suleiman Al-Manea is a well-known scholar, a member of the Council of Senior Scholars, and an Adviser at the Royal Court. He has delivered an Arafat sermon during the Hajj 2020.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.