Table of Contents
Saudi Iqama holders can apply for Brazil Visit Visa online through their website. We have explained the entire process.
Do you need a Brazil Visa?
Brazil offers visa-free entry to 131 countries. Therefore, applying for a visa is unnecessary if you are a citizen of one of these countries.
Requirements for Brazil Visit Visa
Here is the list of requirements to apply for a Brazil Visit Visa for Iqama holders of Saudi Arabia;
- Passport + passport copy (valid for at least 6 months).
- 3 months bank statement.
- One photo with white background.
- Digital Iqama copy.
- Confirmed Airline Ticket.
- Salary Certificate stamped by Chamber of Commerce.
- Hotel Booking.
- Visa Fee Payment receipt (explained below↓).
- Exit Re-Entry Visa.
- Invitation letter (for the business trip only).
Apply for Brazil Visit Visa
To apply for a Brazil Visit Visa, Saudi Iqama holders need to;
- Register with the Government of Brazil website.
- Log in to your account from this link.
- Click on the “New Service” button.
- Scroll down and click on “Tourist or Business Visa.”
- Read all the terms and conditions and click the “Start Service” button.
On the next page;
- Select the name of the person you are applying for the visa.
- Purpose of Visit: Tourism.
- Will you receive any financial compensation? NO.
Complete the rest of the application to apply for a Brazil visit visa as a Saudi Iqama holder, attach documents, and submit your application.
After you have submitted your application along with documents, your application will be reviewed by embassy staff within two business days. If the embassy needs additional copies, you will be notified by email.
Check Visa Status
While your application is being processed, you may check its status through this link. You can check through the Application Code or your name.
After Visa Approval
The first system is E-Consular where you will upload all your documents, be notified of any issues with your application, be offered the possibility of submitting additional documents and information, receive pre-approval, and receive instructions on how to send your documents to the embassy.
After that, you will have to fill out the “Visa Request Form”, where you will only fill out your personal information and print a receipt.
Visa Processing Time
The current processing time for visa applications is up to 15 days (from the date of receipt of your documents by courier).
Therefore, applying for the visa 30 days before your planned arrival date in Brazil is recommended.
Brazil Visit Visa Fee
Before applying, you must pay the Brazil Visit Visa fee to the following bank account. The Brazil Visit Visa fee from Saudi Arabia is SR 360/applicant.
- BANK: SNB.
- ACCOUNT: 51300000487010.
- IBAN: SA8910000051300000487010.
- Title: Brazilian Embassy.