Saudi Post is the most reliable way to cargo goods or parcel within Saudi Arabia and even to India, Pakistan and other countries at a very reasonable price, rates or charges. In this article, we have given the detailed procedure to send goods from Saudi Post.
The Saudi Post offices tend to offer the postal parcels cargo services to its customers. The customers are both individuals and businesses who wish to send a parcel within Saudi Arabia and among world countries. The advanced services help you track your parcel. Recommended: 4 ways to cargo your goods from Saudi Arabia
Saudi Post Cargo Rates
Saudi Post will enable you to send your parcel to any place within Saudi Arabia and around the world including India and Pakistan at the most reasonable rates and competitive prices. We have listed some Saudi Post rates or charges to some international destinations below.
Saudi Post Cargo Price to India
- Saudi Post Cargo Price for 1 Kg parcel to India: SR 85
- Saudi Post Rates for 1 Kg parcel to India: SR 130
- Saudi Post Charges for 30 Kg parcel to India: SR 325
- Saudi Post Normal Mail Price for 100 grams letter to India: SR 16
- Saudi Post Normal Mail Price for 300 grams letter to India: SR 30
Saudi Post Cargo Price to Pakistan
- Saudi Post Cargo Price for 1 Kg parcel to Pakistan: SR 125
- Saudi Post Rates for 1 Kg parcel to Pakistan: SR 125
- Saudi Post Charges for 30 Kg parcel to Pakistan: SR 330
- Saudi Post Normal Mail Price for 100 grams letter to Pakistan: SR 16
- Saudi Post Normal Mail Price for 300 grams letter to Pakistan: SR 30
As Saudi Post charges can vary according to different variables, you can check the price of the parcel shipment through the Price Calculator.
How to cargo goods through Saudi Post?
- Make sure that the parcel you intend to send is well packed. If it is an electronic device or a gift that is delicate, make sure it is packed safely.
- Make sure that the sending parcel form is filled correctly.
- The address and contact number of both the sender and the addressee shall be correctly written and in clear handwriting.
- You would be asked to pay the required service charges.
- Parcels are well packaged.
- If the parcel contains edibles, make sure you mention the expiry date.
- There is a weight limitation of parcels. The maximum weight for the domestic parcel through Saudi post cargo is 50 kg while that of the international parcel is 30 kg.
- The parcel shall not exceed than 3 meters of total dimensions.
- There are six categories of materials that you cannot parcel: explosive, compressed gases, flammable and radioactive, oxidizing materials, dangerous materials, and liquid incendiary material.
What is the delivery period through Saudi Post Cargo?
The delivery period for within the kingdom is 4-8 working days. The day when the parcel is deposited at the Saudi post is not included. The delivery period of the international parcel depends upon the country selected.
How to track and trace your parcel through Saudi Post Cargo?
Saudi post now allows its customers to track and trace their parcel. The parcel number needs to get registered with the track and trace services so that you could know the status of the parcel and updates on different stages until it reaches the destination.