Due to a high number of people who choose to use Zain mobile services, we have decided to show you a step by step guide on how to transfer balance or credit from Zain to Zain.
In order to transfer money from one Zain number to another zain number, the recipient will have to enter his or her iqama number to receive the amount. Make sure you know these details before starting the process.
How to transfer a balance from Zain to Zain?
In order to share a balance or credit from Zain to Zain, you need to send an SMS to 702702 with the following content;
- BT (space) number of the recipient (space) monetary value of the Credit (Balance) which you wish to transfer in Riyals. In other words, this is the zain to zain balance transfer code.
- For example, BT 0591234567 50
How to receive a balance from Zain?
The recipient of the balance will receive an SMS from Zain to inform him that some amount of balance has been transferred to his zain number from another zain number. In order to complete the transaction, he or she will have to send an SMS to 702702 with the following content;
- ID (space)10-digit ID number
- ID 2263321555
Rules to send a balance from Zain to Zain
There are certain rules which must be followed by those who want to avail the service;
- The maximum amount of balance which can be transferred from Zain to Zain is SR 50
- The minimum amount of balance which can be transferred from Zain to Zain is SR 10
- The bonus amount of balance cannot be shared from Zain to Zain.
- In the case of mobile number portability, zain to zain balance transfer is now allowed until and unless you have consumed the initial starting balance that was allotted to you at the time of registration e.g. SAR 25.
- Receiving a transfer of balance has no effect on the validity of a prepaid number
How to transfer internet data from Zain to Zain?
Many people want to know if it is allowed to transfer internet data from one Zain number to another Zain number. Well, unfortunately, currently you are not allowed to transfer internet data from zain to zain. If the company gives such an option in the future, we will surely let you know.
How to transfer a balance from Zain to Mobily or STC?
Some people are also keen to know if it is possible to transfer a balance from Zain to Mobile or transfer money from Zain to STC. Well, these companies do not have an agreement to allow people to transfer a balance from one operator to another. In other words, you cannot transfer credit from Zain to Mobily or from Zain to STC.