Question by Visitor: Dear Steve, I am planning to buy Azad visa for my younger brother. My brother is Instrument Engineer and I have the possibility of getting Aamil Aadi (General Labor) visa. Please, can you let me know the following?[irp]
- Is nowadays people are coming on Azad visa and taking transfers from the Kafeel to company?
- Is 2 years rule to stay with the first Kafeel is active or one can take a transfer as soon as he finds the job?
- If he finds a job in engineering company and company transfer him as Aamil. After transfer, is it possible to change the profession from Aamil to engineer if we fulfill the requirements?
Answer by Steve: First, I would like to tell you that Aamil Aadi (General Labor) is the best choice among all the labor professions. Yes, people come on this visa but I would like to remind you that it is illegal to trade in the visa. I do not suggest anyone buy a visa and come here. People are still coming but the flow has been reduced significantly due to high risk of being detained.
- The status of 2-year rule for transfer of sponsorship has been given in this link, have a look here “Two Years Rule for Transfer of Sponsorship”
- He can easily change the profession after being transferred if he has all the required documents. I would like you to read this article for details “Changing Iqama Profession in Saudi Arabia”
Question by Visitor: What is the difference between Aamil and Aamil Aadi (General Labor). I have an offer of Aamil visa, will it be ok to change it to instrument engineer later.
Answer by Steve: Aamil means labor and Aamil Aadi (General Labor) means general labor. I have not seen any visa with a profession of only “Aamil“. You need to check which Aamil is it. If the visa is of any other profession than Aamil Aadi (General Labor), there can be a problem in getting a job as well as changing the visa.
Question by Visitor: Thank you, Brother, for your time and support! May Allah reward you, for the help you are giving to the people through your blog. Regarding the profession, I have received a copy of visa, and against the profession, it is written Just AAMIL. So, Insha Allah, it will be OK.
Answer by Steve: I am happy that his visa is processed. I hope he will secure a good job here. Ask him to contact me through the Facebook page I am managing. I will try to help him. Remember me in your prayers.