If your mobile phone is lost or stolen in Saudi Arabia, you should immediately block it using the IMEI tracker. Here is the process;
Requirements to block a mobile phone
You should keep the following set of documents with you in a safe place so that you can block your mobile phone easily if it is lost or stolen in Saudi Arabia;
- IMEI Tracker Number: Dial *#06# to get this number. You can also find it on the phone box or invoice.
- Proof of ownership such as purchase invoice or box.
- A valid SIM number registered on your Iqama that is used in the device at least once in the last 30 days.
- A declaration form (explained below).
- Iqama copy.
- Passport copy.
How to block a Mobile Phone in KSA?
In order to block your lost or stolen mobile phone in Saudi Arabia, visit the mobily company office whose SIM card is used in the mobile phone in the last 30 days.
- Take a token for the customer service.
- Explain the purpose.
- Present the above-mentioned requirements.
- They will ask you to fill out and sign a declaration form.
After this, Mobily, STC, or Zain will block your lost mobile phone using the IMEI tracker. This will relieve you of the fact that your personal information or your mobile phone will not be misused by anyone who now has access to your phone or has your phone under his possession.
How to unblock a mobile phone?
In case you have found your lost mobile phone within 30 days, you can unblock it following the same process explained above.
One of the requirements to unblock a lost mobile phone is that a valid SIM number registered on your Iqama is used in the device at least once in the last 30 days.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.