Table of Contents
Saudi Iqama holders can easily apply for a Morocco visit visa by fulfilling the below-mentioned requirements.
Do you need a Morocco Visa?
Morocco offers visa-free entry to 77 countries. Therefore, applying for a visa is unnecessary if you are a citizen of one of these countries.
If you have a multiple entry visa from any of these 9 countries valid for at least 90 days, you can apply for a Morocco e-visa from this website.
- New Zealand.
- United Kingdom.
- United States of America.
Morocco Visit Visa
If you do not fall in any of the above-mentioned categories, you need to visit the Moroccan consulate in Jeddah or the Morocco Embassy in Riyadh to apply for the visit visa with the following documents.
A Saudi Iqama holder needs the following documents to apply for a Morocco visit visa.
- Filled Visa Application.
- Two photographs with a white background (4 X 3 cm).
- A copy of digital Iqama.
- A print of the Saudi National Address.
- Copy + Passport with 6-month validity.
- 6 months Bank statement.
- Travel Insurance.
- Confirmed Airline Ticket.
- Hotel Booking.
- Visa Fee: SR 220.
Visit Morocco Embassy/Consulate
After arranging the above-mentioned documents, visit the Morocco Embassy in Riyadh or Morocco consulate in Jeddah.
- Morocco consulate Jeddah location.
- Morocco Embassy Riyadh location.
- No prior appointment is required.
- Submit all the documents.
- Pay Morocco Visa fee: SR 220 (cash).
After the submission of documents, the visa officer will issue you a receipt mentioning when you can collect your passport. Morocco visit visa processing time from Saudi Arabia is 2 weeks.
- Morocco Visit Visa Validity: 90 days.