With the Salam eSIM, you can use a mobile number without inserting a physical SIM card into your phone. Here is the process to convert and activate eSim in Saudi Arabia;
Get Salam eSIM
In order to get Salam eSIM in Saudi Arabia;
- Install MySalam App on Playstore or iTunes.
- Open the application and click on “eSIM only plans“.
- Select a postpaid package.
- Click on “New Line” if you want to get a new SIM.
On the next page;
- Click on the “Custom” button.
- Search and select the phone number.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Select your Nationality.
- Enter your full name.
- Write a phone number already registered on your Iqama.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
My Salam application would require you to register to proceed to get and activate an eSIM in Saudi Arabia.
- Register your account.
- Scan the QR code in the voucher.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on the screen.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.