With the Salam eSIM, you can use a mobile number without inserting a physical SIM card into your phone. Here is the process to convert and activate eSim in Saudi Arabia;
Get Salam eSIM
In order to get Salam eSIM in Saudi Arabia;
- Install MySalam App on Playstore or iTunes.
- Open the application and click on “eSIM only plans“.
- Select a postpaid package.
- Click on “New Line” if you want to get a new SIM.
On the next page;
- Click on the “Custom” button.
- Search and select the phone number.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Select your Nationality.
- Enter your full name.
- Write a phone number already registered on your Iqama.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
My Salam application would require you to register to proceed to get and activate an eSIM in Saudi Arabia.
- Register your account.
- Scan the QR code in the voucher.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on the screen.