With the Mobily eSIM, you can use a mobile number without inserting a physical SIM card into your phone. Here is the process to convert and activate eSim in Saudi Arabia;
Convert existing Mobily SIM to an eSIM
If you are already a Mobily customer, you can easily convert your existing SIM card to an eSIM by visiting a Mobily Center or through the application;
- Download the Mobily app from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Store” button.
- Scroll down and select “Upgrade to eSIM“.
- On the new page, click on “Upgrade Now“.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on Submit.
Now the system will take you to Nifaz website;
- Enter your Iqama number and Absher password.
- If the number is on your ownership, you will get an SMS that your mobile number has been verified.
- Pay the Mobily eSIM fee: SR 5.
Activate the eSIM
In order to activate eSIM make sure you have an active internet connection in your mobile;
- Scan the QR code in the voucher.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on the screen.
It is important to note that in case you change your mobile phone, you will have to cancel the current Mobily eSIM and order a new one for the new device.