Table of Contents
For a Dubai holiday, there are amazing attractions, deserts landscapes, and modern landmarks to enjoy and explore in the city. However, being a desert city, there has to be some ways to include in the travel plan to beat the heat and relax in a fun way. Dubai’s water parks does exactly that! The emirate is home to a handful of water parks where locals and visitors can have some aqua fun adventure. There is something for everyone, whether it be adventure enthusiasts seeking the ultimate heart-thumping water ride or families looking forward to splashing, laughing, and enjoying quality time together. Take a look at Dubai’s 3 most popular water parks – one that is best for adventurers, one for ultimate beachside leisure with fun, and one that fits perfectly with any Dubai family holiday package.
Aquaventure water park
Dubai’s Aquaventure water park – the largest water fun park in the Middle East, is a top choice for chilling out and splashing around for Dubai visitors. It occupies 17 hectares of land connected to Atlantis the Palm Dubai at Palm Jumeirah Island. It is home to an abundance of exciting aquatic rides, high-speed water slides, and tube rides. This waterpark has more than 30 exhilarating water rides, a meandering lazy river, and a 700m-stretch of private white sandy beach. Water sliding thrills are taken to a whole new level at Aquaventure water park. You can expect no end to the fun as soon as you walk through the gates of this Dubai water park. Not just for adventure lovers, the park is suitable for families and groups looking to have a fun day together in Dubai. There are ample multi-user rides so that you can enjoy the thrill with your near and dear ones at the same time. If you are staying at Atlantis the Palm, as a guest of the resort you get complimentary access to this magnificent water park.
Location and Timing
Aquaventure water park is a part of Atlantis The Palm perched on the Crescent Road in Dubai.
- Monday to Saturday from 10 am till 6 pm.
Highlights of the attraction
- Aquaconda – A thrill experience for family and groups as it is the largest 6-seater water ride in the world.
- Leap of Faith – Not for the faint-hearted. Compared to all the water parks in Dubai, this ride is an extreme adventure that you will experience only at Aqua venture water park. The water slide starts at 98-feet height from where you plunge down almost vertical into a clear tube that passes through a shark and ray lagoon.
- Poseidon’s Revenge – Another knuckle-whitening high-speed tube slide that plummets you through a tube at a speed of 60km/h!
- Surf’s Up Wave Rider – Try your surfing skills at this surf house where even if you can’t tame the wave, you will have a great time.
- Splashers Cove and Lagoon – Two new adventure arenas designed especially for teens and kids with 16 water attractions. A place for the young visitors to get their share of splashy fun.
Laguna waterpark at La Mer
A recent addition to Dubai’s recreational attractions, Laguna Waterpark – a segment of La Mer Dubai is an ideal spot for beachside rest and relaxation. This water park comprises of spaces dedicated to cabanas and an infinity pool. Being located near the Persian Gulf shoreline, you can simply revel in sunny days overlooking the serene waters at the beachfront. Apart from leisure, the water park offers 3 other zones dedicated to water thrills and experiences. Try surfing a simulated wave, plunge and slide down five exhilarating water slides and tube rides, and join kids splashing around in dedicated splash zones. The water park is more of an idyllic destination with thrill elements weaved into it. The selection of water rides is fewer in the count but the experience of enjoying the coastline panorama of Dubai before you zoom down on high-speed splashy rides is mind-blowing. If you long for a good swim or a relaxing dip in the water, Laguna waterpark is a perfect choice. The water park also has special days and nights exclusively for ladies.
Location and Timing
Laguna waterpark is a section of La Mer Dubai- Dubai’s coolest beachfront hub located at Jumeirah 1. The water park operates Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Highlights of the attraction
- WaveOz 180 – Only 3 of these ultimate wave simulators exist in the world, and one of them can be found at Laguna waterpark. A great place to tame the waves for beginners and experts in the sport.
- Cabanas and Infinity pool – Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Laguna waterpark offers a relaxing infinity pool for a blissful swim amid sea-breezy ambience and cozy cabanas that are perfect for sundowner experiences.
- Manta – A fun ride to enjoy with family, this multi-seater raft ride takes you through twisting waterslides before plunging into a pool.
- Free Fall – make sure you can handle the thrill of zooming down a clear tube tunnel. The heart-stopping part is when the floor just falls through catching you unguarded for a shocking plummet.
- Aqua Play – This is a splash area for kids that is decked up with water slides, sprinklers, bridges, and giant water buckets that topples gallons of water below at intervals.
LEGOLAND Water Park
Looking for a water fun adventure for kids? There is no better option than LEGOLAND Water Park Dubai. Located at Dubai Parks and Resorts, this waterpark in Dubai is the first of its kind in the region. Based on the concept of the block building toy – LEGO, this water park offers innovative ways to splash and have fun along with kids. It is the only water park in Dubai where kids as young as 2 years old can enjoy most of the thrills and water activities. With most Dubai water parks focusing on heart-thumping adventure water rides, the fun for young visitors often remains neglected. LEGOLAND Water Park has over 20 water activities designed considering children’s fun elements, making a perfect spot for families with youngsters and toddlers to enjoy a day splish-splashing and soaking up the sun.
Location and Timing
LEGOLAND Water Park Dubai is tucked inside the largest integrated theme park in the Middle East – Dubai Parks and Resorts, located near Palm Jebel Ali. The water park is open from Thursday till Tuesday from 10 am till 7 pm.
- Highlights of the attraction
Build-A-Raft – Join the Lego fun with young ones as you piece together a raft from giant LEGO blocks to float through the lazy river.
- Red Rush – A multi-seater float ride that zips and slides through curving tracks. A fun family ride to experience at this water park.
- DUPLO Splash Safari – A fun space that toddlers would love to splash and have fun in the water.
Jungle Bay Waterpark
Say Hello to a brand-new water park in Dubai. Joining the water park collection is Jungle Bay waterpark, a fantastic water playground set in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina at Dubai Marina. This waterfront water park offers an amazing view of the Dubai Marina surroundings and is packed with water slides, wave pools, and a play area that suits children and grown-ups. The blue and white hues of the water park are aesthetically pleasing and are an amazing spot to chill amid fun with your near and dear ones.