How to check if Work Permit is issued by Ministry of Labor?

I am new to Saudi Arabia and my iqama has not been issued yet. One of the requirements to process the first iqama is getting a work permit. How can I check my work permit has been issued by Ministry or Labor?

Question by Visitor: Dear my company applied for my new iqama but the border number in health insurance was wrong. I make it correct from insurance company office and now it is linked with Jawazat.[irp]

My company is fast in the issuance of Iqamas and it comes within 15 days after arrival to KSA. It is now 22 days still iqama is not issued. It seems that before due to wrong border number in medical insurance my iqama was not issued.

Also, I think that may be a fee for new iqama i.e. SR 500 + SR 150 is paid against wrong border number which does even not exist in Jawazat system. When I use to enter my correct border number in MOL website, it shows my name correctly with ON JOB status with green category company.

Now my question is that, is it possible that fee for new iqama is deposited against wrong border number? And other is that if everywhere my border number is correct, then iqama will be issued now automatically or should my passport with other company documents are again to be taken by some company rep to Jawazat for iqama issuance. Please reply. Thanks.

Answer by Steve: Dear, do not worry about anything. It is just 22 days. HR department of your company will process the case and there will be no problem. The delay might be due to the reasons you have mentioned but ultimately it will be fine. 

Can you please explain by how you enter to the MOL website with the border number that it starts telling you about the status of your Kafeel (Green)? I would appreciate this effort. It would be helpful for other readers of the blog as well.

Explanation by the Visitor: Dear Steve, by using border number we can easily see that our work permit is issued or not and we can see that is the color of our company. For this just go to

And from here enter the border number (which is written with hand on the passport on the adjacent page is Visa) in “رقم الحدود” and type the numbers shown in the image at the bottom. After pressing enter, it will show the information, that if a work permit is issued and with our name and color of the company. It doesn’t show the name of the company.

But by going through MOL information, this is not the guarantee that Iqama is issued. For Iqama, our original passport, pictures, Iqama fee 500 (1 year) +150 (Human resource fee), company stamped documents, Medical Fitness report (to be linked from medical clinic, where we gave medical in KSA), Medical / health Insurance (to be uploaded by the Insurance company regarding the border number) etc. are submitted to Jawazat through company's representative (Mandoob). Then, after this Iqama is issued. I think it is helpful for many of our friends on this blog. Thanks.

  • Kash

    How can i check my labor card exact expiry date ? …i can only see the valid and not valid labor card (from MOL website) but i cant check the date of labour card validity ?…

  • Waqas

    Hi steve hope u will b fine i am new here i have came before 2 months on free visa but my kafeel is still not issuing me iqama.while i have paid all charges.he is saying he is in yellow when should be green thn gave me iqama…i have only month remain in expiry of my visa..i have check from moi site with sponsor id there showing “You do not have any sponsored persons within the Kingdom who have not been issued an Iqama yet”
    Its mean my iqama have been issued but he is not giving it to me …my passport also kept by him…please advise me any solution i shall b great full to you……

  • Hadil Hijazi

    How long does it take to process the iqama? And can it be issued while Im in Saudi or do I have to return to my home country and issue it in the embassy?

  • Umar Abdullahi

    Assalamu alaykum.I need information on how to get work visa and iqama at any province in Saudi Arabia.Email me detail information at [email protected] I can also share some information
    that would assist you

  • Umar Abdullahi

    I want send my CV send me an email to forward it in order to assist you in processing.Thanks and kind regards +2347018931687

  • jessica lawrence

    my search for help led me to darkode, and the skills he possessed with changing credit scores, grades, clearing both criminal and dmv records and wondered if he cold help with a task such as getting residential and work permits in the states, i mailed him and our conversation moved to a more comfortable medium, after much negotiation and risk analysis, i gave him the chance to prove his worth, after 14 working days i got a call from the embassy and had an interview, right now i and my family are living, breathing and working in the states. i recommend you give him a try, its easy, all you have to do is contact darkodeAThackermailDOTcom and follow his instructions…