How to Transfer of Sponsorship under Huroob?

If your Kafeel sets Huroob against your iqama, you are in deep trouble in Saudi Arabia. All of us know about the restriction of Huroob but do you know that there is still a way through which you can transfer your sponsorship even when you are under Huroob. I have explained it below.

Also Read:  SR 10,000 Fines, Deportation and 5 Years Ban on Workers absent from Work

Question by Visitor: Hello Steve, 3.5 months ago, my Kafeel had set Huroob under my Iqama. Now my iqama has expired and my Kafeel is also in the red Nitaqat category. My Kafeel gave me transfer letter for another company against receiving 9,000 SR. He gave me only 1 month for transfer to other company but next company failed to send him to transfer request due to dispute with labor office and my Kafeel set me Huroob. But now that company wants my transfer. Please tell me how this possible I need your kind advice.

Answer by Steve: If your Kafeel is in the red Nitaqat category, you can just go to the new company and they will transfer you to their sponsorship even without the permission of your current Kafeel. Take it as a golden opportunity and try to transfer yourself during the time he is in red.

Question by Visitor: But Steve my Kafeel reported me absent from work (Huroob), in that condition is it possible what are u telling me?

Answer by Steve: Yes, it is possible

Response by Visitor: Thanks, Steve, Alhamdulillah my transfer has been completed. You gave me exact guideline & I described it with my project manager so he enforced upper management to complete my transfer according to your guideline. Then the grace of almighty my transfer has been finished. Steve, and Again bundle of thanks may ALLAH give u more success & prosperity in health wealth & Eman.


  • Naya Yasir

    I am in Riyadh ksa on permanent house wife visa… i have one kid of 3 months..
    I need urgent help and kind reply..
    My husband was working in one company from last 1.8 yr.. his kafeel stay good fr about 1.5 and suddenly he stop salary and after stoping fr about 2 months he terminated my husband and not gave a single riyal(2 months salary , commion,yearly ticket,house rent and all what he promised to gave at the time of hiring) by saying that u cn took transfer.. my husband start looking fr job.. but due to ramadan and eid he is failed to get job… after sometime he put huroob status…. now we don’t have over kid iqama no passport no money no food and he put huroob we are scared to go out .. Can anyone tell how to get rid off.. kafel company is in green because he has family business

  • Naya Yasir

    mohammad riyaz brother r u get out of your prblem?
    v r facing same prblm n v have 3 months old baby n kafel is not agree to give release.

  • Muneeb

    Asalamualikum to all.
    I am in riyadh from 2 and half months. But my kafeel didn’t issue my iqama, also he didnt even send me for the medical or iqama. My visa is going to be expire after 15 days. One thing more my kafeel don’t have his own business he Send me with another company for work. On checking the category in which my kafeel falls it shows low green. So I want to transfer sponser plz tell me if is it possible.
    Your valuable comments will count.

  • dazz salman

    assalaamalaikum dear brothers
    need ur help and guide i here since 18 months my kafeel is from riyadh amd im in jeddah i came here on free visa but i didnt sign any paper by the employer any how i get my iqama after problems in three months…but after 6 months he set me huroob i find it after 3 months when set huroob on me…after that i visited kafeel office and for months i used to go there to get huroob cancellation paper from my kafeel company he addresed that letter tosaudi only any how i manage one saudi and take that paper after some payment when i visited labour office with saudi they are asking me now where i was when he set me huroob and it is mentioned in letter that by mistake he set me huroob…but even labour officer asking me to bring hospital letter or jail letter or salary paper which is not possible…and my sponser is in low green please suggest me what should i do and he is asking paper of govt. hospital….please help me out from this situation insha Allah give u ajar…help ur brother

  • Elmar

    Dear Steve,

    My IQAMA will be expired tomorrow and my employer is threatening me that they will give HUROOB status on my Iqama, is it possible to get sponsorship transfer if they give huroob on me..actually i was asking them if i can pay the renewal of my iqama so that i can transfer my car to other person and their answer is that. Need your advcie…

  • Shahid Ansari

    Dear steve

    I had come to saudi arabia 3 years ago but my qafeel did not provide iqama & nither he huroob my iqama he said that i have no time for this you can make your iqama through someone. Now i have one new qafeel wo is saying that he will make my new iqama by taking 20000 SAR as his fees & 3 years renewal fees.

    I am ready to pay please tell me is it possible now a day or not. I need to go home india & have to return back after 3 month
    Please help me..
    I am in a big trouble…

  • Mohammad Abdul Khader

    My company’s in green caregory.but after resign they put. In hurub .my iqamah valid up to January 31, can I get transfer to other company

error: Content is protected !!